Electro / Mech Technician, Banbury
||£22420 per annum
Do you have an ONC or equivalent in Electro / Mechanical discipline?
Have you previously worked in a Production/ Manufacturing environment?
If so, we might have the role for you...
We are seeking a Electro Mechanical Technician for our highly successful Banbury based client.
Accountabilities of the role -
- Reading Engineering drawings
- Produce sub - assemblies
- Testing products prior to dispatch
- Identify any problems with build and feedback to the relevant teams
- Picking / packing
- Use of Forklift
Skills and experience required -
- ONC, NVQ level 3 in electro / mechanical discipline
- Previous experience in a production / manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of general assembly / production
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a team / 'can do' attitude
This is a full time / permanent role working Monday to Friday 8 - 4.30pm plus overtime.
The salary for this role will be £22,420.
If you have the above skills and experience, why wait...