Customer Activity Co-Ord, Bicester
||£16500 per annum
Do you have excellent communicaton skills?
Have you got solid administration skills and experience with computer systems?
Our Client based near Bicester is looking for a Customer Activity Co-Ordinator, to be responsible for creating surveys and managing response whilst offering other administrative support.
Duties will include:
- Creating surveys via an online tool, and importing data received on to the system
- Issuing email surveys and monitoring responses
- Making call surveys and recording the results
- Handling any queries as a result of the survey responses
- Pulling reports from the survey database, analyse and interpret the data
- Support other team members through answering incoming calls and processing documents in peak periods, filing.
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills - Ability to quickly understand IT systems
This is a permanent full-time role paying £16,500 annually and working office hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills/experience please APPLY now!