||£21125 per annum
Do you have previous Stores experience?
Do you have an FLT license?
Our successful Banbury based client is looking for a Goods-In Storesperson to ensure that all goods coming in to the factory are properly accounted for.
- Unload lorries
- Checking correct delivery of incoming goods
- Report any damaged goods/shortages, provide supplier updates to procurement team
- Checking in/signing delivery notes
- Move goods using forklift as required
- Deliver to/collect from Banbury suppliers
- Assist with stocktaking
- Cover and assist with Picking/Packing/Dispatch duties when required
- Previous experience of working in a stores role within a production/manufacturing environment
- Data entry skills
- Forklift license
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically
This is a permanent full time role working hours of Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30 paying £21,125 annually.
Overtime may be required at times and is worked out at time and half for hours over 45 a week.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this role, please APPLY now!