Customer Services Assistant, Banbury
||£20000 per annum
Do you have previous Customer Service experience?
Have you previously worked in a Sales/Customer Service office?
We may have a role for you...
Our Banbury based client is seeking a Customer Service Assistant to support with queries and administration revolving around Customer Service & Sales.
- Process sales enquiries through to delivery
- Liaise with trading partners
- Quote customers as delegated by traders
- Ensure stock availability
- Raise sales invoices
- Raise purchase and sales contracts
- Maintain contract and stock records
- Generate contract cost analyses
- Deal with customer complaints and maintain records
- Process sample requests
- Good telephone skills/manner
- Team working ability
- Inventory planning experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Previous Customer Services/Sales Admin experience
This is a permanent full-time role paying £20,000 annually. Hours 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
If you have relevant experience and are interested in this role, please APPLY now!