||£27000 per annum
Pertemps Southampton Commercial
Retail Store Manager
£27,000 per annum
Working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 (Weekend working on a Rota basis)
We are working on behalf of our client, a leading rural supplies store to help recruit a passionate and experienced Store Manager to join their team in Fareham.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to develop, motivate and lead the stores management team, driving profitability within the store and implementing strategic business plans.
Key responsibilities for the Store Manager include:
- Accountable for analysing and interpreting financial data to drive commercial decisions
- Communicate financial performance with the management team
- Achieve all visual merchandising standards
- Manage promotions, seasonal products and events
- Take ownership of the stores Customer Service performance
- To implement a positive service ethos throughout the store, ensuring the customer comes first
- Creating a recruitment strategy considering current and future operational requirements
- To develop, coach and mentor as applicable
- Ensure all performance reviews are conducted
- Develop staffing rota inline with budgeted costs
- Develop and oversee the stores delivery budget
- Manage all areas of stock, agreeing stock profile to maximise sales potential
- Manage training compliance
- Action all store audits
- Oversee store security and key holder responsibilities
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies
The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years experience managing a Retail Management team. Due to the specialty of the store, it would be highly advantageous if you have some knowledge or a passion for Agriculture, Equestrian interest or experience working within a Countryside supplies store previously.
You will have the willingness to learn and undertake all relevant training, along with the desire and ability to lead a team to success.
Please apply online with a full up to date CV. Alternatively you can call Michelle Harvey on the Pertemps Southampton branch for more information.