Project Engineer, Bridgnorth
||25k to 30k per year GBP
With a worldwide reputation for the work they do with Formula 1 my client are at the forefront of engineering and development and in addition to a strong team they would like a Trainee Project Engineer to join in their success. .
Location: Stourbridge (Commutable from Bridgnorth, Much Wenlock, Telford , Wolverhampton and Kidderminster
- Research and development
- Research into the effects of sand and resin on Aluminium
- Assist internal projects through the companies New Product Introduction
- Communicate with the operations Team to achieve satisfactory delivery of project
- Cost analysis projects
- Create and maintain a 'knowledge base' for future projects
Applications are sought from Project Engineers, Materials Engineer and Metallurgy graduates with the following attributes:
- Experience of aluminium and an understanding of materials
- Understanding of engineer, tooling, casting and machining is desirable
- Experience of using ISO Quality Standards
- Experience of business standards
In return the company can offer stability and job security plus a generous up to £30000 depending upon experience. In addition the company has reputation for offering excellent training and career development opportunities.
Apply on-line or call Greg Kneuss for a confidential discussion on 0121 450 5020 network-recruitment.co.uk
Network Recruitment Partnership Ltd recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, food and beverage, electrical/electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services.
Engaging professional, Delivering Talent
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer