||£10 - £12 per hour
Job title: NDT Inspector
We're currently recruiting for an NDT Inspector responsible for the NDT inspection of critical parts for the aerospace industry. You will use magnetic particle inspection and fluorescent penetrant techniques.
- Inspect product for relevant indications using the following MPI and DPI techniques
- Refer indications found at the Laboratory and liaise where necessary on the nature of the defects.
- Perform necessary control checks on the equipment
- Maintain required quality data.
- Minimum of six months documented experience in Fluorescent magnetic particle bench & Post emulsified fluorescent penetrant inspection.
- Inspection of small components
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment and delivering to tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have NDT experience of the above methods inspecting small components within an aerospace environment.
How to Apply:
Apply on-line www,technical-network,co,uk
or call Josh Handley for a confidential discussion O121 45O 5O2O
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.