Metallurgist, Stoke-on- Trent
||£30000 - £35000 per annum
Job title: Metallurgist
We are seeking an experienced Metallurgist for an international materials technology business that covers a broad range of industrial sectors.
Currently seeking an innovative individual to join the materials consultancy team, dedicated to solving clients' metallurgy related problems in product and process development or failure analysis.
You will be required to understand the needs of client's and capable of planning and carrying out metallurgical evaluations and failure analysis of metal components. This will involve coordinating cross lab activities and on site troubleshooting at the clients' facilities.
- Masters or PhD in Metallurgy, Materials Engineering or Materials Science etc.
- Basic understanding of how a test laboratory and consulting firm works
- Broad exposure to metal systems (specific knowledge of at least one ie ferrous, titanium or nickel base alloys)
- Knowledge and use of; SEM, metal powder atomizer, powder handling equipment, furnaces, cutting tools and microscopes.
- Able to interact with customers face-to-face
- Experience in the aerospace or healthcare industries
- Experience in powder metallurgy or additive manufacturing
How to Apply:
Apply on-line www,technical-network,co,uk
or call Josh Handley for a confidential discussion O121 45O 5O2O
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers and technical specialists for the aerospace, automotive, electrical / electronic, energy, engineering and manufacturing industries, with a portfolio of services including permanent and contract recruitment services.