Electrical Engineer / Robot Programmer, Tamworth
||£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Travel / Expenses / Overtime
Electrical Engineer / Robot Programmer
£30,000 to £32,000 + Travel / Expenses + Paid O/T
Staffordshire (commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Burton-upon-Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Coventry, Leicester)
The client is a major player in finishing solutions / machine tools and robotic automation and they work with a number of OEM clients within the UK and Europe. They design and build their own machines whilst also having a fully equipped R+D laboratory on-site.
We are looking for an electrician who also has experience of programming ABB robots from scratch. They also must have the following:-
· Must be trained as a robotic programmer with the relevant training course that MUST cover safety.
· Candidate must have an understanding of the Robotic standard - ISO 13482 Safety requirements (Must have an understanding of design risk assessment ( Sistema preferred )
· Must be able to perform system design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
· Have experience of programming / commissioning and installation of robotic cells. (This will include travelling in the UK and Worldwide)
Candidate must be flexible and be able to work with minimum supervision - preferably in an automotive background.
Robotic programming, system debug, installation, customer support.Proficient in Microsoft Suite, AutoCAD, GANTT Charts and other project management tools' Experience with EPLAN is a bonus.
Understanding of Robotic programing formats, electrical debug and mechanical debug: ABB, (S4, S4C Plus controllers, EPS software)
· Understanding of Programming languages such as RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000.
The role will be 20% robot programming 80% electrical work
Apply on-line or call Wayne Brown for a confidential discussion on 0121 450 5020, network-recruitment.co.uk
Network Recruitment Partnership Ltd recruits Engineers and Managers for the automotive, aerospace, electrical / electronic technology, energy, engineering and manufacturing, with a portfolio of services including advertising search, permanent and contract recruitment services.
Engaging professional, Delivering Talent