A busy manufacturer in Telford is looking for warehouse operatives on a casual basis to join their team in their Telford Warehouse.
As a warehouse operative your duties will include:
- Picking goods from the warehouse
- Reading from a manual pick sheet
- Working in a team of two to pick heavier products
- Arranging the products for dispatch
- Other associated warehouse duties when necessary.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Recent experience in a similar environment.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Good physical ability including lifting, bending, grasping and stretching.
- Good understanding of current health and safety guide lines.
Shifts can be 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am depending on company needs.
This is an ongoing temporary position but could lead to permanent for the right candidate.
Salary will be £7.20 per hour
Please click to APPLY