Production Operative, Telford
||£7.20 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Operative to join a busy company based in Telford that specialise in the manufacture, supply and installation of UPVC window and doors. This position is temporary on-going.
As a Production Operative your duties will include:
- Taking parts off the end of a machine and packing in to a stillage
- Checking parts for faults or defects
- Keeping your area clean and tidy
- Adhering to companies health and safety guidelines
To be a successful Production Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Past work experience in a similar role
- Good communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Physically fit. Able to bend, stretch and lift heavy weights
- Able to work in a team and take instruction
- Can work to production targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a flexible approach to work and able to work to business requirements
Shifts will be 4on/4off days and nights 12 hours
In return you will receive a salary of £7.20 per hour.
To apply please click APPLY.