Stock Controller, Telford
||£7.51 - £8.82 per hour
A major market leader in logistics and supply chain are recruiting for a Stock Controller in the Telford area.
As the Stock Controller your duties will be to:
o Ensure the following stock control functions are carried out in a timely manner:
- Implementation of the stocktaking program.
- Undertaking the physical counting of stock in location
- Ensuring the rectification of surplus/deficient stock levels
- Empty/Full location checks, Location checks of nil stock
- Replenishment checks, Issue checks, re-performance checks.
- Issue discrepancy reports, stock investigations.
o General Warehouse Duties
o Additional appropriate duties as directed by Line Management.
To be a successful Stock Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
o An FLT Counterbalance Licence is desirable but not essential
o Good Interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
o A proven background in warehouse operations and or stock control
o Numerate with good attention to detail
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure Scotland Police check and have a checkable 3 year work history.