Our client based in Telford are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative and Reach Truck Driver for temporary position leading to permanent after a successful probationary period of 13 weeks.
The ideal candidate will hold the following duties:
- Operating a Reach Truck safely to distribute items in and around the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading Heavy Goods Vehicles using the Reach Fork Lift Truck.
- Order Picking items from locations in the Warehouse using a pick list, by hand or by using the Fork Lift Truck.
- Packing items ready for despatch, ensuring all items are labelled correctly to go to the assigned location.
- Working as part of a small team to ensure all orders and customer requests are completed in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- A valid Reach Truck Fork Lift Licence that has been refreshed within the last three years.
- Warehousing experience, such as Goods In, Despatch and Order Picking.
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a Team or alone unsupervised ensuring tasks are completed to a good standard.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (37.5 hours) in return you will be paid an hourly salary of £8.18 per hour.
This position is leading to permanent for the right candidate after a probationary period of 13 weeks.
Please Click APPLY.