||£9 - £12 per hour, Benefits: Company Pension
My Birmingham based client is seeking experienced Bench Joiners, ideally with a background in Joinery. Based in the heart of Birmingham my client has been producing joinery for the public and the building trade for over 25 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a permanent role within a reputable woodwork industry.
All applicants MUST have the following attributes:-
* Experience with general bench hand duties
* Ability to read and understand drawings
* Experienced in the use of appropriate hand and air tools
* Good understanding of English, both written and spoken
* The ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to be organised and work both individually or as part of a team
* Must have a keen eye for detail
The following traits would be highly advantageous but not necessarily essential: -
* Experience in using the following tools Spindle Moulders, Cross-Cutters and Rip Saws
Hours of work: Straight days- 0800- 1600 TBC
Duration of employment: Potential temp to perm
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £12.00 (depending on experience) per hour TBC
If you are interested and readily available for work, please click to apply or forward your email onto email@example.com.