Forward Thinking Project Manager, Birmingham
||£27.74 per hour
Forward Thinking Project Manager
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: : £27.74 Per Hour
A client of Pertemps requires the services of a Project Manager on a temporary basis, initially for 5 weeks. With Knowledge of NHS direction and policy initiatives the project manager will be competent with leadership and sefl motivated.
- The post holder will support the delivery of the mobilisation and implementation plan for the 0-25 Mental Health Service.
- To manage a defined range of work streams and projects generating project charters and benefits tracking as appropriate.
- To support and manage the assessment of complex organisational change issues and challenges facing the partnership. This will demand high levels of judgement, analysis and interaction to agree clear solutions and recommendations that the post holder will be responsible for implementing within the remit of the defined projects.
- To provide effective and innovative leadership and management, ensuring clear direction concerning service improvement and effective utilisation of resources.
- To use Forward Thinking's project management methodology to plan and manage multiple projects so as to maximise the likelihood of their success.
The Project Manager key responsibilities will involve:
Leadership and Management
Service Improvement/Project Management
Clinical Quality / Management of Risk
Budgetary and Financial Management
Partnership Working and Development
Communications and Patient / Client involvement
Information Management and Technology
- Has extensive project management experience,
- Is PRINCE 2 qualified,
- Is able to provide clear examples of projects they have worked on at interview (What the project was, what they personally did, what the outcome was)
- Is self-motivated and can work under pressure,
- Can work autonomously,
- Can work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Can pick up tasks and move them to completion competently with limited support
You must be available to interview on the w.c. 10th October.
If you are interested please click apply!