Team Secretary/Admin, Bristol
||18k to 19k per year GBP
Our client, a successful property organization in Bristol has a fantastic role for an Administrator/Secretary to work in their Management Services department. This is a Fixed Term Maternity Cover Contract for up to 12 months.
Specific duties will include;
- Arranging and minuting department meetings, promoting inter-departmental communication
- Preparing letters, WP documents, mail merges, spreadsheets, presentations etc using Audio and Copy typing
- Coordinating and administering departmental QA audit programmes, establishing and maintaining a programme to distribute periodic reports
- Liaising with marketing department to ensure departmental information is up to date, producing invoices and producing expressions of interest and tenders for new business opportunities
- Maintaining diaries, setting up appointments and meetings as required, attending secretarial and other meetings as required
- Answering the telephones, dealing with queries, taking messages and logging information as appropriate
- Dealing with the post, filing, photocopying, scanning, document collation and other general admin duties
- Ensuring departmental records are maintained and up to date and developing and maintaining filing systems, as well as data management
- Coordinating and presenting fee reports, supporting the Helpdesk facility as required
You will have the following to be successful for this role;
- Previous Secretarial/advanced level administration experience
- Competent skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- An audio typing speed of 65 WPM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- A very organized, confident approach with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A proactive approach and adaptable approach
In return, you will receive a competitive salary is on offer for this role. Working hours are 09.00 - 5.30 pm Monday - Friday.
So if you would like to apply for the role of Administrator/Secretary then please send a CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next three days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer