||£30000 - £38000 per annum
Branch Manager (Automotive Industry)
Salary £30K depending on experience - OTE £38K
The core hours are Mondays to Fridays 08.30 to 17.00 and Saturdays 08.30 to 12.30.
A degree of flexibility will be required to suit the needs of the job.
A company car will be provided.
I am currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for my client that is close to Central Bristol. This role requires an individual who has some experience in the motor trade.
- Holiday entitlement is 31 days per annum (including bank holidays)
- Plus six additional Saturday mornings leave per annum, to be taken at approximately two month intervals.
- On site parking
- Company car
- Great salary
- Booking, controlling and scheduling of all branch replacement and repair work
- Management of company ISO 9001 quality system requirements at branch level
- Management and administration of customer complaints at branch level, management of company stock control requirements at branch level
- Management of company health and safety requirements at branch level
- Promoting sales through regular contact with customers
- Management and administration of basic personnel requirements
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Previous experience within the motor trade
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to delegate where appropriate
- Ability to clearly communicate work instructions and arrangements to branch engineers, other branch staff and Head Office departments up to and including Director level
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, good and accurate standard of data input and familiarity with bespoke software
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act
- Strong level of self confidence in order to calmly pursue difficult customers for payment
- Good problem solving and analytical skills as well as strong numeracy and literacy skills
Please note a current and valid driving license will be required for this role.
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on 'apply' or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.