Senior Complaints Handler, Bristol
||£21000 - £23500 per annum
Senior Complaints Handler
Working Hours: Full Time 09.00 - 5.30 pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £21,000 - £23,500 per annum
Our successful client has an opportunity for a Senior Complaints Handler to join the team. This role will involve being responsible for managing the complaints process by taking ownership of individual cases and maintaining high standards of response via telephone, email or letter.
The Key duties of the role will include:
- Managing and taking ownership of the process relating to customer complaints and sensitive issues from receipt to conclusion. Being the focal point for all forms of complaints into the business ensuring relevant parties are accurately informed and appropriate action is taken.
- Making recommendations on the resolution of cases and ensuring outcome is fair, timely and handled to the highest standards of customer care
- Ensuring responses are clear and demonstrate that a thorough investigation has been undertaken and ensuring that proper records are maintained, updated and that information is correct, providing a clear and concise audit trail
- Working within and helping to maintain a customer focused and team environment which is continuously improving and striving to identify process improvements
- Identifying patterns and trends in complaints and potential areas of improvement, identifying possible training needs
- Providing constructive feedback in order to improve level of service, assisting with production of accurate management information, acting with integrity and protecting business sensitive information
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Previous experience as a complaints handler ideally within a contact centre environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to respond accurately and appropriately by letter to customers
- Strong computer literacy
- An upbeat, positive and robust approach
- The ability to work well under pressure remaining customer orientated and professional at all times
- The ability to provide a tailored approach to each case; commitment to team work is essential with the ultimate goal of reducing complaints
- A very professional and personable telephone manner and the ability to persuade others with good problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on apply.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.