Medical Secretary, Bristol
||£9.23 per hour
£9.23 per hour
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the team.
· Assist with typing Consultants' clinic notes and letters to General Practitioners.
· Assist with answering patient and Consultant queries.
· Assist with providing copy clinic letters when needed.
· Assist with records of all patient results received and distribute to appropriate Consultants.
· Assist with opening Consultants' mail and distribute.
· Liaise closely with Outpatient Department, X-ray and Medical Records Departments as when information is required.
· Assist with additional administrative duties required
· Deal with notes request from Solicitors which will involve photocopying of notes, invoicing solicitors
You must have Medical Secretary Experience for this role or experience in a similar role, including providing a full high quality service to consultants and patients
· Audiotyping Knowledge and Technical Ability
· A good knowledge of medical terminology
· Full knowledge and application of MS Office
· Telephony skills
· Team working
· Flexible & adaptable
· Initiative & ownership
· Pride & enthusiasm
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next three days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.