Office Support Coordinator, Bristol
||£18000 per annum
Office Support Coordinator
Central Bristol - Stunning offices
Competitive salary circa £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Fulltime hours Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Excellent company benefits to include:
Company benefits available on appointment include:
" 25 days holiday each calendar year, in addition to public and bank holidays, rising with service related increments after 3 years' service, to 28 days each year, on completion of 5 years' service
" Group life assurance with a sum assured of 7 x salary
" Group medical insurance, with family cover private healthcare offered as a benefit in kind
" Group income protection with a 26 week deferred period, and cover limit of 75% of basic salary
" Salary sacrifice schemes for optional employee pension contributions, cycle to work and childcare vouchers
" Gym subsidy, company contribution of 50% towards the cost of your gym membership (up to a maximum subsidy of £50 per month/£600 per annum)
On successful completion of the probation period employees are able to join the company operated non-contributory Group Personal Pension scheme. The employer pension contribution is 20% of base salary.
Additional pieces include:
" Annual discretionary bonus scheme
" Microsoft Home Office User Programme £9.95
" Tax free season ticket loans
" The option to "give as you earn" for charitable giving through payroll.
This is a great opportunity for an Office Support Coordinator to join and support a professional team within a professional services environment.
The role will involve working 37.5 hours per week (between 08.30 - 5.30 pm). This is a new role, where you will be working within the reception area, but also supporting the wider office as a whole, including the management team of 7.
Working alongside the Office Coordinator, this will suit you if you have a reassuring and helpful manner conveying professional warmth so that all visitors feel at ease, and receive a outstanding level of service. The role will also suit you if you are able to anticipate needs, enjoy problem solving and being helpful, as well as taking pride in the smooth running of the office.
Key duties will include:
- Assist the Office Coordinator with overseeing the office, resolving issues swiftly with minimal fuss and escalating as appropriate
- Providing management team with admin support - e.g. Booking meetings, spreadsheet work, expense processing, presentation material etc.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects, ensuring meeting rooms, reception area, kitchens and general office are clean and tidy
- Monitoring stationery, assisting with H&S procedures, acting as building tenant's representative
- Providing excellent front of house service to all visitors to the Bristol office, coordinating booking of meeting rooms, meeting room set-up, ordering catering, booking taxis etc.
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Previous reception/office coordination experience
- Prior experience of a professional services and/or shared tenancy building
- Understanding of MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- An interest in and willing to learn or research and apply relevant regulatory guidance around buildings management
- A positive, calm, approachable and efficient approach
- Effective problem solving skills
- An optimistic and tenacious approach
So, hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.