Client Account Executive, Bristol
||£20000 - £25000 per annum
Client Account Executive
Working Hours: Full Time - 9 -5.30 Monday to Friday
Central Bristol/Clifton area
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Plus excellent benefits including 25 days paid holiday + Bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance and staff incentives.
Our client close to the centre of Bristol has an excellent opportunity for a Client Account Executive to join their established and successful organisation.
This role requires an exceptionally organised person, who has experience of working with clients to understand their business needs and provide a tailored service.
This is a fast paced, and energetic team!
The Key duties of the role will include:
- Supporting the team in coordinating client campaigns and projects to support the apprenticeship programmes within their business
- Working with clients to understand their needs and help them to achieve their objectives
- Supporting the delivery of projects you will be responsible for reporting on the engagement and success measures which will influence and guide future actions
- Managing your own clients and developing relationships and deliver success within their businesses
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and the engagement levels within accounts, producing reports on a regular basis for internal and client information
- Help to prepare presentations, lead on the management of SME clients
In order to be successful for this role you will need to have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent written communication skills for reporting and good experience with Excel and Data reporting
- A customer focussed approach with good negotiation skills
- Superb organisational skills as well as an enthusiastic and personable style with internal colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of apprenticeships/training solutions desirable
Please click on apply to submit your application.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.