Trilingual Customer Service Advisor, Bristol
||£22500 - £23000 per annum
Trilingual Customer Service Advisor
You will need to be able to fluently speak French, Italian & English Languages
Full time hours - Monday - Friday 09.00 - 5.00 pm.
£22,500 - £23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We are currently looking to recruit for a Trilingual Customer Service Advisor to join our established, friendly client in North Somerset. You must be able to speak French, Italian & English languages fluently.
The successful candidate will be providing a professional, efficient and timely service to customers and consumers. To ensure that exceptional customer focussed standards are adhered to at all times. You will be an ambassador for the company; but in doing so demonstrates fairness to our customers and consumers, adhere to company and departmental procedures & provide cover for the Reception when required.
- To be the first point of contact for advice and support in respect of the company's products over the telephone, by email, via correspondence and social media.
- Ensure customer, consumer and supplier enquiries, issues & complaints are resolved within KPI to an exceptional standard and satisfactory conclusion.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and internal processes in respect of complaint investigation.
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding when dealing with Suspected Adverse Reactions, Suspect Lack of Expected Efficacy and Incidents (such as harm to pet or owner, property damage etc.).
- Report cases of adverse reaction and inefficacy, of our licensed products, to the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) in line with company procedures. Liaise with QP services for the provision of information.
- SAGE CRM. To maintain and record all customer, consumer and supplier contacts using SAGE. To contribute to the maintenance and development of SAGE in respect of other functionality and maintain archived data efficiently and responsibly. To maintain customer and consumer files.
- To prepare and distribute reports in association with complaints and enquiries as required.
- To liaise and develop strong relationships internally and externally to assist with the satisfactory conclusion of complaints. To include meeting attendance where appropriate.
- To ensure stock level of product samples are maintained and send out when required.
- To support the Customer Relations Manager in the smooth running and effectiveness of the customer care service and the achievement of departmental objectives.
- Provide holiday/absence cover for Reception.
In order to be successful you will need:
- To be able to fluently speak French, Italian and English
- Have solid exceptional customer service experience
- Ability to handle complaints effectively and efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using SAGE CRM desirable
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.