Internal Sales/ Account Manager, Bristol
||£18000 - £19000 per annum
I am recruiting for an excellent job for an Internal Sales/Account Manager to work for a global organisation based in North Somerset.
You will receive a salary circa £18,000 - £19,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus monthly bonus, as well as great benefits including company pension scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking as well as excellent training and development schemes. The working hours are also great as they are working Monday - Friday 08.30 - 5.00 pm.
The Key duties of the role will include:
- Contributing to the delivery of targets, cash flow and budgets using the company's sales procedures
- Providing support to account managers and acting as the dedicated teleseller for the office
- Inputting and maintaining data to ensure effective and efficient customer service
- Managing group sales campaign initiatives as well as actively pursuing additional sales opportunities
- Liaising with other departments to ensure on time targets are met, liaising with other members of the sales team to maximise sales opportunities and liaising with other departments for supplying and procuring stock
- Ensuring that the depot operates within the stated company quality assurance procedures and legal requirements at all times
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Strong customer facing experience, experience of Business to Business sales either face to face or via telephone
- An understanding of sales principles
- A confident and personable nature
- The ability to prioritise, delegate and monitor
- Ability to communicate well with all interfaces and relationships
So, hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next two days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.