Team Coordinator, Bristol
||£19747 per annum
Team Co-ordinator Job
I have a great opportunity for someone who has strong administration and Customer Service/Sales experience and it's working for a company who are rapidly growing within their field. Based in Clifton it is on all major bus routes and is situated in the heart of the busy Bristol life.
Are you someone who can help organise and set up appointments, support management and other team members? Are you confident and have the ability to turn your hand to most things? Then I really would like to hear from you!
We are looking for people with administration/Telesales experience and have the ability to support and drive business forward.
The salary for this exciting role will be £19,747 plus benefits.
The main duties will be:
- Setting appointments with potential customers with the intention of signing up to a work based learning programme.
- Data quality check/verification
- Answer queries which a customer may have about the business
- Question and offer solutions to any prospective client that has changed their mind
- Gather and document information about the customers into the CRM database and Outlook.
- Data entry
- Compiling and running reports.
- Liaising with other team members to ensure client expectations are met.
- Keep up to date with our products and services.
- Meet team and individual productivity targets.
In order to be successful for this role you will need:
- Previous Administration/Telesales experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook)
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent)
- B2B and B2C experience
- Experience of working in a results orientated and pressurised environment
- A polite, confident and friendly telephone manner with the ability to build relationships with customers
- Able to hold others accountable for their actions, whilst supporting the needs of different internal clients
- A positive and can do attitude with a passion for success
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and be able to think on your feet
If you would like to have an informal chat about this excellent Team Co-ordinator job please feel free to call me in the office on 0117 9226500, or connect with me on my LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/profile.
So, hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply.