Project Administrator, West Bromwich
||20,000 - 24,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Administrator for a well established facilities management organisation, offering a 12 month fixed term contract, with an immediate start and a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to provide assistance to the programme manager in the development and maintenance of programme planning and to provide an all round administration support function.
Daily duties include:
- Supporting the programme manager in day to day operations
- Delivering administrative task set by the team managers and ensuring efficiency in the programme tasks
- Interacting with key stakeholders within the business regarding programme progress.
- Producing accurate, weekly and monthly reports as required
- Organising and minuting meetings
- Maintaining progress logs on the in house system
- Assisting the Project team with any required administration support.
Suitable applicants will have a wealth of Senior Administration experience and must be fully proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint in order to apply.
To apply for this opportunity you must have previous Project Administration experience.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Applicants must be available for an immediate start.
To apply for this opportunity please select the apply button.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer