||7.50 to 8.50 per hour GBP
Fantastic opportunities to join a well established company, have arisen. We are one of the largest suppliers of gas and electricity and are currently looking Full Time Customer Service Agents for the Oldbury site.
As a successful Customer Service Agent will be able to:
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries to deliver customer value at first point of contact.
- Identify and understand customer needs in order to provide a consistently high quality service.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency across the organisation and provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service.
- Investigate and resolve routine customer complaints to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective service to the customer.
- Ensure action is taken to increase customer retention, loyalty and to build the highest reputation with the customer.
- Operate customer related information systems to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Competence and Training procedures, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed.
As a person you will need to:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Have a good attitude to work, showing dedication and commitment.
- Previous call centre experience is desirable.
Shift hours of 37 hours per week, must be flexible between 7am - 11pm Monday to Sunday. Benefits include canteen facility, access to internet booths and vending machines. Please note you must have a good credit rating, i.e. you must not have CCJs.
Hourly rate of pay £7.50 per hour for the first 3 months, £8.53 after.
If interested please respond below.
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities Employer