Admin Coordinator, Stourbridge
||£20000 per annum
We are a chartered energy engineering consultancy who for the last 25 years, have delivered financial savings to customers throughout industry and the public sector. We have achieved this by providing technical advice, mechanical and electrical design, procurements advice and project management services to our client base.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a professional Administration Team Co-ordinator to join our team.
Purpose of the role:
The main objective is to provide excellent written and oral communication skills with an excellent level of attention to detail to be able to demonstrate a commitment to delivering a high quality level of service for all departments and client needs.
Main duties of the role:
- Audio/copy typing
- Formatting reports and checking grammar and spelling
- Data Entry
- The generation of mailshots
- PowerPoint Presentations and assisting with the co-ordination of transfer of data to clients
- Take the lead for the department and assist the team in IT software literacy to build knowledge and competence
- Must be flexible and accommodating with proven experience of multitasking in a busy environment and have the ability to proactively plan, organise and prioritise workload.
The successful candidate will:
- Be confident with IT and office software packages to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Proven organisational and prioritisation skills
- Be able to work using their own initiative
- To be able to input data and process analysis
- Good audio/copy typing skills
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
This is a role where it is imperative to be able to be a good team player, be able to be flexible and have the capability of multitasking.
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!