Purchasing Assistant, Redditch
||£20000 - £21000 per annum
Job Title: Purchasing & Office Assistant
An exciting opportunity for an highly experienced administrator to join a well-established company based in Alcester.
Due to expansion the purchasing department are recruiting and looking for a team player with a great attitude. We are ideally looking for someone to start immediately.
Purchasing Role Responsibilities
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Manage Stock levels
- Maintain relationships with suppliers
- Order processing
- Working closely with other departments
- Looking at engineering drawings
- Understanding quotes
- Supporting Health & Safety activities
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Office Communication
- Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication Skills both written and verbal
- Experience using IT systems and tools MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience working with Sage 200 or SAP
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Salary reviews annually
- Flexitime is available
- Free parking
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical Sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available on our website. Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!
For more information on this role please hit apply and submit your CV for consideration