Internal Sales Adviser, Redditch
||£17000 - £28000 per annum
Internal Sales Executive
17 -22k plus OTE 28k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Telesales executive to join a world-class international secure print company that has been established over 100 years. The Telesales executive will be required to run his/her own sales desk towards revenue targets set by the company. This predominately a new business opportunity with account management of current customers; the successful candidate will need to prove their ability to build a new database of spending clients.
Benefits include, Private Health Cover, 24 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays).
The Telesales Executive's key responsibilities include:
- Gain and communicate concisely their knowledge and understanding of the company's products and services
- To recognise potential new business opportunities
- Cold call, fact find, build relationships and sell / cross sell(some field based sales will be required, including presentations, client meetings and show floor prospecting)
- To manage the entire end to end process from the initial sale through to potential up selling, cross selling.
- Manage the performance of your targets; setting individual targets and exceeding them as well as meeting the companies set target
- Effectively account manage a diverse customer base
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A proven track record of achieving targets is essential
- Telesales †experience is essential plus a proven track record of the targets you have met and achieved / exceeded.
- This is a challenging role but a satisfying one for the right person
- Excellent 1 to 1 communication skills
- Commercially aware
This is a super opportunity to join a fast paced and growing company based in Redditch. ††