Sales Executive, Redditch
||£17000 - £30000 per annum
This is the ideal role for a high calibre salesperson from a sales background, looking to join a rapidly expanding company with an attitude to be the best and stay the best in its field. The successful candidate will not only have the opportunity to develop their career and skills but will also be pivotal in the growth and expansion of the business.
Our clients are Primary and Secondary Schools, as well as Sixth Forms.
The main duties will be:
- Generating new leads and enquiries to meet an individual sales target for school photography services.
- You will manage your own diary, booking and attending self generated appointments with clients and securing business through a combination of face to face, telephone and email communication.
- Your overall aim will be to expand market share and build revenue by winning and retaining new business.
- Attending meetings across the country to generate sales
- Winning new business through a targeted, benefit-driven sales approach
- Working to an annual team and individual target
- Following up inbound leads promptly
- Cross-selling to existing customer
- Promoting the company's capability to new customers
To be considered for this role, you must have:
o A full UK Driving licence
o Strong IT skills
o A flexible approach to work
o An ambition to succeed and an aptitude for working hard for excellent reward
o Significant experience of working within a sales environment boasting a proven track record of success in building and developing new business
o Excellent telephone manner and sound tele-sales skills
o A stable career history with clear career progression
o A smart appearance, professional manner and excellent communication skills
As a Sales Executive, you must possess exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, both verbal and written, and an ambitious and driven approach. You will have to be self-motivated and tenacious, you must also have sound judgement, superb negotiation skills and the ability to influence key decision makers.
The successful candidate will come into contact with under 18s, therefore, the successful candidate should be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check.