Customer Data Assistant, Redditch
||£17000 - £19000 per annum
Customer Data Assistant
Fantastic opportunity to join this rapidly growing company.
Excellent career prospects and progression within the company
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking a Logistics Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. This company operates in most European countries and employs more than 200 people. They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
As a Customer Data Assistant you will be responsible for data processing of Customer information. Making sure good quality files are received and processed into systems to make sure customers and delivery locations stocks are up to date, as well as accurate invoicing being managed to the customers.
- Registration of all the data files and manage rejected data the system will not accept.
- Inform the customer of any specific issues, e.g. non agreed delivery locations which the system has rejected.
- Create and manage matching tables to integrate data against the relevant customer.
- Analysing customer data to make sure the quality of data received from the customer is of good quality.
- Ensure data files are received within agreed timescale.
- Ensure customer weekly and monthly invoices go out correctly and on time.
- Creating reports to support Customer and Account Managers.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date records, reports and filing as required.
- Ensure all departmental processes are adhered to.
- Other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time by company managers, including the delegation of duties during the absence of colleagues.
To be successful in this job you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft with Excel , word, email
- Good customer service skills essential
- Basic knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Process Driven
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
What's on Offer
- Fantastic benefit Scheme
- Great company culture and values
- Free parking
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to create a career with this company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Collete Ewens on 01527 591 091