||£7.42 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading utilities company as a Claims Assistant Administrator in the Leeds area.
- Updating the claims management system with payments received, additional payments, pulling the files and closing the claims down.
- Inputting invoice details onto the system and allocating files.
- Recording any invoice amendments that are required and be responsible for forwarding on to billing department.
- Checking to ensure the claim is ready for archiving.
- Checking to ensure the claim is ready for archiving and inputting their details onto the internal system.
- Answering phone to internal and external customers
- Opening and distributing post
- Running reports
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
There is parking on site.
The position is temporary and initially due to go on until July 2017.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please apply today!