Quality Assurance Consultant - Mortgages, Bingley
||£22000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 11% Non-Contributory Pension, 4x Life Assurance, Health Care & more.
Quality Assurance Consultant - Mortgages
£22-30k depending on experience + great benefits
Experienced in Mortgages Administration or Quality Assurance?
Working towards or completed CeMap?
Confident working knowledge of QA best practice?
Understand Root Cause Analysis and Treating Customers fairly?
If you're looking for a new challenge, greater responsibility, strong benefits and opportunities to progress this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Respond to business referrals/queries within Mandate from Third-Party Service Providers
- Manage own workloads and ensure work is completed against the First Line of Defence Risk Framework
- Monitor call Quality using and scoring against call quality Framework
- Complete Full File Reviews and provide detailed feedback
- Complete Thematic Reviews and detailed reporting
- Analyse Management Information and report on emerging Risks
- Review complaint quality and provide feedback
- Analyse complaint trends and identify improvements through Root Cause Analysis
- Escalate and record new risks against the risk register
- Contribute reporting and analysis to the monthly Management Information pack
- Continuous Improvement - monitoring actions and ensuring Third-Party providers deliver required improvements
- Maintain and continually improve on industry knowledge through personal research and updating business processes and procedures where required
- Maintain personal training records and take ownership of personal development
Ideal applicants will have 2 years experience within a QA or Mortgage Compliance role, excellent attention to detail, the ability to build relationships with clients or customers and a drive to improve performance.
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Benefits include an 11% non contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare and dental plan, health insurance, childcare vouchers, parking and more.
Interested? Click to apply.
Key Words: CeMap Mortgages Compliance Risk Quality Assurance QA SLA Mandate Third Party Financial Services Primary Servicing Governance
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!