B2B Telesales Executive, Selby
||£14000 - £16000 per annum, Benefits: Commission, free parking, great environment and more
B2B Telesales Executive
£14-16k basic, realistic OTE of £20-25k (uncapped)
Interested in developing a career in sales & business development?
Want to work in an expanding modern office for a leading training provider offering stability, training and progression?
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual with confident communication skills and the motivation to exceed set targets and earn commission.
Main duties will include outbound business to business sales calls in order to promote the company services and training courses to provided to employers across the country.
- Contact by phone new and existing employers or individuals to sell a variety of training courses and qualification programs.
- Generate appropriate levels of enrollees onto a course / program to meet personal KPIs and sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure accurate contact records are kept for all customers using internal CRM system and company databases.
- Undertake administrative duties associated with the role including but not limited to - daily summary reports, pipeline updates, sending information to employers
- Liaise with other sales members to develop and share ideas on new sales opportunities through direct marketing and office based sales initiatives
- Undertake appropriate market research on employer and learner needs
- Undertake sales training to ensure skills are developed in line with company expectations
- Provide reports to management as and when requested
- Attend regular performance management meetings with line management
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as directed by line management from time to time
Applicants must have previous phone experience, ideally within a targeted environment.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Salary: £14-16k depending on experience with realistic on target earnings exceeding £21k
Benefits: free parking, modern office environment, incentive schemes, training and opportunities to progress.
Interested? Click to apply.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!