Sales Administrator, Harrogate
||£17,000 + Bonus (Up to £150 a month depending on performance)
£17k + Bonus (Up to £150 a month depending on performance)
We are currently recruiting for a leading engineering firm based in Harrogate looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
Working in a vibrant, modern open-plan environment, this is a busy role responsible for processing customer orders, handling queries and liaising with internal departments to ensure a professional and efficient service.
Main duties will include:
- Checking and processing orders, updating an internal system and CRM database and and processing on Sage.
- Maintaining updates on price and stock descriptions.
- Telephone call handling: dealing with franchisee and customer enquiries.
- Providing administration support to all the franchisees as and when they require it and dealing with any queries and resolving any issues that they have.
- Be proactive; promote good interdepartmental communication and company values
- General administrative and additional duties as required.
The role requires a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills.
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate a track record of working to deadlines, being accountable for their own workloads and provide a high level of service to customers over the phone.
Previous experience in processing orders and using Sage would be an advantage although full training will be provided.
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Benefits include free parking, pension scheme, salary sacrifice and fuel card schemes, child care vouchers and real opportunities to develop and progress.
Immediate interviews available.
Interested? Click to apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!