Sales Account Manager, Castleford
||£18000 per annum, Benefits: c£4k commission, free parking,
Sales Account Manager
£18k + £4k OTE
(Inbound & Outbound)
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a national distribution company. You will be tasked with maximising Commercial sales opportunities using a combination of consultative selling, strong account management, up / cross selling and new customer acquisition.
Working in a quality-focussed environment, they strive to exceed customer expectations by team-working, professional interaction and effective communication.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all the company's commercial products and services
- Handle inbound contact (calls, emails and other channels as required) and support the customer through a consultative sales approach
- Negotiate sales prices within the agreed authority structure to maximise profitability
- Ensure the cross-selling of other relevant products and services, effectively matching customers' current and potential future needs
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised, taking every opportunity to secure the sale
- Ensure that you have industry knowledge of the customers within your portfolio of accounts
- Support new sales activities in line with campaign activity and prospecting of lapsed / lost customers
- Deliver sales excellence through driving profitability and achieving performance targets
- Create and maintain an up to date knowledge of competitor activity and developments, and record them on the appropriate system
- Respond to customer enquiries and information requests in a professional manner; ensuring accounts are up to date
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- B2B Contact Centre experience is desirable
- A proven track record in telephone selling and up / cross selling is needed
- Account management experience is desirable
- Self-confidence and good interpersonal skills
- High degree of self-motivation and time management
- Target driven / results orientated
- Able to build the appropriate level of professional rapport with customers
- Can handle customer objections assertively
- Can manage customer interactions with empathy
- GCSE Maths and English a requirement
Benefits include a modern working environment, fantastic earning potential and on-site parking.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!