Subsidence Claims Technician, Leeds
||£17k - £20k, Depending on Experience
Primary Team Subsidence Claims Technician
£17k - £20k, Depending on Experience
Due to rapid expansion, our client are looking to recruit a number of claims handlers. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career within the diverse world of insurance. Solid communication skills and desire to progress will be the key to your success, coupled with attention to detail and initiative to apply a common sense approach. No claims handling experience is necessary however experience of working in a customer centric background would be advantageous. Full training will be provided along with the opportunity to take further professional qualifications including CILEx/ CILA.
As a Claims Technician within our award winning Subsidence Team, it will be your responsibility to deliver an exceptional customer experience though the management of your own portfolio of subsidence claims. You`ll act as first point of contact for our Clients and Policyholders for any queries on their Subsidence claims. As well as proactively driving your claim portfolio you will be required to maintain a task diary system, recommend payments, produce client reports, letters, liaise with contractors and other external suppliers.
We`re looking for self motivated people who can work well within a service level driven environment without compromising technical ability, as you`ll be handling your own caseload and will have the opportunity to apply your confidence and judgement to investigate the claim fully.
- Committed to gaining the relevant knowledge and obtaining the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters` Cert CILA qualification
- Previous experience within a customer service office environment
- Organised, diligent and able to run tasks through to completion
- Conscientious and hard working in order to achieve the required results, as well as being flexible and adaptable during times of high volumes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of computer based claims handling system
- Ability to deal with demanding customers in a sympathetic but firm manner over the telephone.
- Able to cope with a fast changing working environment
- A desire to embrace innovative working practices
- Ideally educated to `A` level/ degree standard
25 days holiday, Childcare Vouchers, Experience and Service Awards, Dental Plans, Eyecare Vouchers, Personal Pension (SIPP) Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance
Interested? Click apply
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hour's contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register on-line today!