Property Manager, Telford
||£18000 - £19000 per annum
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a well-established and well respected property specialist based in Telford.
Well-established and well respected with several locations. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced property manager, who is well organised, driven and used to managing a busy work load.
You will work within a small, friendly team and will manage your own collection of properties.
This is a full time permanent role offering a very competitive salary of to £18,000
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm. Saturdays 9:00am - 13:00pm FREE PARKING
- Arranging maintenance and repairs when required
- Preparing inventories
- Handling tenant and landlord enquiries
- Improving relationship with landlord
- Assisting in / Managing a property portfolio of fully managed properties
- Helping with the rent collection properties.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisor
- Assisting with the / Handling of deposit returns
- Assisting with / Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Assisting with / Arranging work and repairs to take place at properties
- Responding to urgent maintenance issue efficiently and professionally
- Assisting with / Chasing and collecting rent from the rent collection properties
- Assisting with /Serving relevant notices when necessary.
- General Office and Lettings Administration
To be considered for this role, you must have some previous Property Management or at a minimum Lettings Experience.
The successful candidate will be/ have:
- Confident and able to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills
- The ability to build lasting relationships with Landlords and Tenants.
Apply ONLINE TODAY
Consultant: Kate Cornes
PERTEMPS TELFORD COMMERCIAL
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today