Legal Secretary, Shrewsbury
||£15000 - £16000 per annum
Legal Secretary - Residential Property
My client, is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Residential Property department in their Shrewsbury based office.
- General Secretarial duties including; Filing, Post, Proof reading, Word processing, Audio typing and the creation of documents and correspondence
- Submitting searches
- Preparation of documents for online submission
- Attend to clients both on the telephone and in person
- Take dictation as required.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diary
- IT literate including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organised and methodical
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Team player
- Ability to remain calm and effective under pressure
- Word processing to RSA Stage 2 or equivalent
- Audio typing experience
- Experience within Conveyancing would be advantageous
Working Full time Monday - Friday you will be offered a competitive salary up to £16,000 doe + benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills please apply today!
01952 291 250
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today