Key Stage 2 Teacher, Warrington
||£85 - £120 per day
The Education Network are working for a local school to recruit a part time teacher to work with their key stage 2 team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be familiar with the new curriculum.
- Be willing to plan and deliver engaging lessons which are appropriate to the needs of the children.
- Be confident in assessing the progress of the children in key stage 2 in liaison with other professionals.
- Have experience teaching key stage 2 children - SATs experience is desirable.
The position will involve working with the existing team at a school with excellent rail links and is easily accessible by the M62 and M6. This is a good school who are looking for someone to help support the learning of targeted children. They are looking for someone who has recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2 and has planned from the new national curriculum.
To join The Education Network's team of skilled practitioners and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in Primary schools.
- Have a flexible and patient attitude when working with young people.
- Build and develop positive relationships with both school staff and pupils.
The Education Network Offer:
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days. For more information please contact Christopher Dunn on 01925-247820