Sales Consultant, Bristol ( P O Boxes)
||Bristol ( P O Boxes)
||Highly competitive OTE
Job title: Sales consultant
Location: Central Bristol/Clifton area
Salary: £18,360 highly competitive OTE!
Extra benefits include 25 days paid holiday + Bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance and staff incentives.
Working Hours: Full Time - 9 -5.30 Monday to Friday
I am currently on the search for a passionate Sales Consultant to join an established and successful organization.
You will be working in a team environment, selling a range of training courses, including Fitness Instructor and Personal Training to consumers who want to become qualified and change their career. Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls your goal is to assist customers with their decisions, with a view to signing them up to one of the courses. You'll demonstrate sound product knowledge and provide compelling and relevant information to customers to achieve sales and other KPI targets.
- Making outbound B2C sales calls to sell a range of training courses to generate new business leads, sales and cross-sales within the leisure sector.
- Giving advice to customers about courses or qualifications and demonstrating the benefits
- Signing up customers to training courses and processing payments
- Following up enquiries and leads and participating in marketing promotions, recording information on the CRM and other databases
- Having excellent knowledge of products, competitors and wider industry trends
- Produce the highest quality of sales and 100% compliance supporting the delivery teams in achieving the highest possible learner success rates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience and a passion for the fitness sector is highly desirable
- Sales background and a proven track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Be a self-starter, self -sufficient and responsible for hitting your targets
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal
- A consultative approach is a must
- Qualified to grade C or above in GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work in a fast moving, entrepreneurial business is a must
If you feel that this fits you then please do not hesitate to apply.