Property and Lettings Assistant, Burton upon Trent
||Burton upon Trent
||£15000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available on a full time, permanent basis to join a rapidly growing business based in Burton on Trent. My Client is looking for an enthusiastic Property and Lettings Assistant to join their team with career progression opportunities available.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Sales and a proven track record of achieving targets, experience within property and lettings is not essential
It is essential that you have your own vehicle and a clean license, any fuel costs will be reimbursed.
A brief overview of the role and responsibilities are listed below:
• Taking Calls from prospective and current customers
• Viewings on Rooms/Houses to prospective customers
• Completing lettings forms with customers
• Lettings administration
• Liaising with local lettings agents when needed
• Updating Web Site, Facebook, Twitter and other advertising online pages
• Checking Rent payments and contacting tenants when needed regarding payments
A starting basic salary of £15,000 is offered with OTE circa £18,000, you will also be provided with a company mobile phone. You will be working Monday , Tuesday , Thursdays and Fridays 9am until 5pm with Wednesday and Saturdays 9:30am until 1pm
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been waiting for, please contact Liam Connolly on 01283 512225