Purchasing Assistant, Burton upon Trent
||Burton upon Trent
||£20000 - £25000 per annum
Our prestigious client based in Burton-On-Trent are looking to recruiting an experienced purchasing and sales assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main duties of the role include:
- To prepare, implement and control all necessary means for the enforcement of the orders and contracts with suppliers
- Knowledge and experience in parts purchasing process ie Supplier contact, Purchase Ordering system
- Sourcing new suppliers, ensuring best rates and quick supply
- Stock control
- Computer literate, especially in Excel and other Microsoft Office packages
- To support purchase and reception process - Barley intake
- To do necessary daily administrative office task agreed by Country Manager
- Holiday cover for the Sales and Office Administrator.
- Reduction the spare parts volume on site
- Reducing the spare parts cost.
- Participate in good application of the QSEE site policy
- Supplier contact support for all managers
- Support Sales and Office Administrator in her role
- Willingness to work
In return for all over this the client will be offering a salary of between £20,000-£25,000 depending on salary.
If you feel you have the appropriate skills to be considered for this role please send your CV directly to Evan.email@example.com.
The initial contract will be temporary for 3 months, this may be extended for a further 3 months but if the candidate is successful then a permanent position will be offered.