Customer Service Advisor, Sutton Coldfield
||£15000 per annum
Our prestigious client based in Sutton Coldfield is seeking a customer service advisor to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to grow with the organisation, assisting with a wide variety of tasks and supported to realise their potential where initiative is shown. We are looking for a bright articulate individual to assist with our Customer Service team to tackle everyday assistance and issues with the online marketplace.
Roles and responsibilities
- Greet customers and deal with face to face and telephone enquiries
- Process customer orders
- Update internal systems
- Marketing and Social Media support
- Deal with customer issues
- Following Health & Safety procedures / legislation
- Follow up on phone calls
- General office duties as required Any other duties that may be required from time to time, to support the business.
- Computer literate
- A friendly and confident personality with a positive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Patience to carry out repetitive tasks
- Ability to work quickly to meet client demand
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written)
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- The ability to be both polite but firm when dealing with difficult situations knowledgeable of the internet marketplace
- Full training will be provided
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and the company is looking to pay a very competitive salary of £15,000 per annum.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.