French Language Customer Service (B2B), Newcastle upon Tyne
||Newcastle upon Tyne
||£7.5 per hour
Major North East company is seeking to appoint a French Speaking Customer Advisor. This position is permanent and full time - 38 hours per week and will involve working on a shift basis. Working hours are between 7.00am and 23.00pm, 7 days per week. Therefore applicants must be flexible to work daytime, evening, weekend shifts.
Salary is £7.50per hour plus benefits.
Candidates should be fully fluent in both French and English.
The roles will involve providing the highest levels of customer service via inbound and outbound calls to resolve customer issues.
Duties will include:
- Listening and responding to customer needs effectively and efficiently.
- Clarifying customer requirements and ensuring understanding of resolutions
- Updating customer files
- Working effectively within a team environment
- Problem solving
- Maintaining a broad knowledge of client products and services
- Reporting and administration as required
Candidates should possess:
- Basic knowledge of computer operations
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service orientation
- Good listening and response skills
- A flexible and adapatable approach
- Solid problem solving skills
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we may only be able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days you should assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.