Customer Service Advisors, Houghton le Spring
||Houghton le Spring
||£7.97 - £8.51 per hour
Our client, a major Distribution Network based in Houghton-le-Spring is looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to work within their busy, fast paced contact centre for 6 months with the possibility of an extension. The hourly rate is £7.97, and will increase to £8.51 after 6 months. You will be working on shift patterns between Monday and Sunday, 6am - 8pm equating to 37 hours per week, over 5 days. Training will be full time Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm for 4 weeks.
Strong customer service and telephone skills are essential, with the ability to deal with incoming and outgoing calls. Previous call centre experience is desirable; however we would consider candidates from a retail or hospitality background who've worked in a customer facing role.
Other requirements include:
- Proficient IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Someone who will go that extra mile for the customer
- Reliable, conscientious and flexible candidate
Duties will include:
- Taking calls from the general public related to power cuts, faults and emergency calls
- Taking relevant information from the customer and inputting the details on to the database
- Liaising with engineers
- Keeping both the engineers and customers updated throughout
- Complaints handling
This is an excellent opportunity; the company offer a modern working environment in a small contact centre. This is a busy, challenging role and offers a lot of variety. Free on site parking is available; however the site can be accessed via public transport.