Sales Administrator, Newcastle upon Tyne
||Newcastle upon Tyne
||£18000 per annum
Market leading organisation based in the Cramlington area, is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join its Customer Service team.
This role presents a superb opportunity to join this successful company and offers a salary c£18,000pa. Hours will be full time, Monday to Friday.
The role will involve providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers. The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to build and develop excellent working relationships with customers
Strong IT skills are also essential with experience in Microsoft Excel and Word, and good level of data input and keyboard skills.
Duties will include:
- Order processing
- Liaising with Logistics to ensure all orders are delivered on time in full
- General day to day administration
- Responding to account enquiries
- Continually striving to improve the level of customer service offered
- Supporting the National Account Team with admin support and sales input
- Provide 1st class seamless cover within the department when required
- Work together with the rest of the UK Sales Team to help deliver the sales targets required
- Ensure customers internally and externally are given the best service
- Work with the rest of the team to provide a first class service
- The company is accessible via public transport and offers free on site parking