FTC Health & Social Care Assessor, London
This is a fixed term contract to last 3 months. This role is available immediately.
We are currently working with a highly regarded national training provider who has immediate vacancies for experienced Health and Social Care Assessors for a 3 month contract.
We are looking for an experienced H&SC Trainer to cover the London area assessing Level 2 & 3 qualifications. (Experience delivering Level 5 is desirable but not essential).
As a qualified Trainer you would receive a highly competitive salary, a competitive performance-based bonus scheme, 25 days holidays + banks and other benefits.
Working from home, the main duties of the Health and Social Care NVQ Assessor will include:
- Delivering NVQ Levels 2 and 3 (and 5 if applicable) in Health and Social Care
- Time and diary management
- Delivering full framework apprenticeships including Functional skills
- Providing assessment decisions to learners and facilitate learning lessons
- Client Liaison and progress reporting in accordance with governing bodies
Skills and Experience Required for the Health and Social Care Assessor.
- Recognised assessor qualification (A1, CAVA, D32/33 or similar)
- PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience of assessing learners within Health and Social Care up to Level 3 (experience delivering Level 5 also desirable but not necessary)
- At least 2 years' experience in a Managerial position within the care sector
- Apprenticeships experience is also essential
- Flexible to travel
KEY WORDS: Assessor, NVQ Assessor, TAQA, A1, Health and Social, Trainer, London, NVQ, QCF, Apprenticeship