Reception Assistant, Glasgow
||£8.25 per hour
Our client based in the Glasgow area, has a requirement for temporary Part-Time Admin Assistants. The rate of pay will be £8.25 per hour. These roles are based at various locations and various hours are available. This role will be on a Monday to Friday basis.
A basic Disclosure Scotland dated within the last 12 months is required for this role.
- Typing, using excel, mail merge, mail shots, dealing with received documents, applications and correspondence
- Recording, franking and preparing outgoing mail for collection and distribution of received mail.
- Data entry
- Database management including maintenance of electronic databases, data entry and report
- To undertake reception and public counter duties including face-to-face and telephone contact with customers ensuring visitors sign in and out as appropriate.
- To respond to customer queries
- To ensure customers are informed of a situation and that information regarding any next steps is provided including the instigation of the Customer Complaints procedure if required.
- To check stock levels of equipment and materials and request necessary supplies, when relevant, ensuring any deliveries are checked and put away appropriately.
- Ensure the continual update of locational customer bulletin boards and ensure stocks of leaflets are maintained where appropriate.
- To be responsible for the monitoring and co-ordination of room bookings and room allocation, ensuring rooms are suitably set up for required meetings.
- Must have an ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding, with a customer centred approach to service delivery.
- Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Organisational skills and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Working within a team or using own initiative.
- IT (E-mail, internet, word processing, spreadsheet and databases)