||£8.25 per hour
Our client who is based within the Public Sector has a temporary role for an Administrator. This role is in the west end of Glasgow and the hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. This role attracts a pay rate of £8.25 per hour.
- Processing of financial reimbursements, such as staff expense and external claims, raising issues/discrepancies as appropriate.
- Ensure that requisitions are received and processed and subsequent purchase orders are tracked, received and invoices processed.
- Provision of PA support to the Head of School Administration, including diary management, preparation of meeting papers and arranging meetings and diary support
- Provide flexible administrative e.g. data management and record-keeping processes
- Responsibility for maintaining accurate financial records, electronically and hard copy.
- Processing Estates maintenance requests and tracking as necessary to completion, escalating issues to the Operations Administrator as necessary.
- Provide administrative support for the annual estate audit and review and update databases as appropriate.
- Administrative support for the annual Insurance Revaluation process to ensure it is completed as accurately and efficiently as possible.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Agresso experience desirable
- Previous experience of working within College or University setting